5 good reasons to come to Courchevel
N°1 Easy Access: Courchevel is situated only two and a half hours from Lyon and Geneva airports.
N°2 Ski Area: Courchevel is situated in the 3 Vallées, the world’s largest ski area with 600 kilometers of slopes.
N°3 Accommodation: Courchevel offer a wide and varied selection of accommodation across the six villages.
N°4 Gastronomy: Courchevel benefits from a festival of flavors, and guarantees dream nights right through to the early hours of the morning.
N°5 Activities & Entertainment:Skiers or non skiers will always find an option to suit their envies.
- Round trip ticket to Geneva (MEA-economy class)
- 7-night accommodation at hotels
- Meals: as stated above
- Assistance of our representative in France
- Airport taxes $ 160
- Round trip transfers: airport – hotel – airport
- Visa charge
- Travel insurance $20
- Ski Pass
- Drinks during meals
- Festivities supplement
- Tourist taxes (local city tax)
- All other expenses